If you are considering selling your home in the near future, you are probably asking yourself questions like these:
- Should I replace the tile counters in the bathroom with granite?
- Does the wallpaper make the house look dated?
- Is the cost of installing new kitchen cabinets worth the expense?
- Do I need to put on a new the roof or can I just have it inspected and replace the deteriorated areas?
- Is it necessary to paint all the interior walls, or would touching-up the obvious areas work just as well?
- Would installing new carpets and/or refinishing the wood floors be worth the expense?
- What about exterior paint-should I have the house painted before putting it on the market, or use that as a bargaining point in negotiating the sale?
These are all good questions. If your home is unique, or your neighborhood you live the questions can be difficult to answer.
Part of my expertise is helping sellers prepare their homes with the right improvements that bring in top dollar. I would be happy to stop by and do a simple walk-through to point out areas to focus on to improve your house's market value-as well as what projects will not likely give you a good return on your money or time.
There is no charge for this service. My goal as the neighborhood expert is to insure that you and I both "Know The Market".
The more neighbors I talk to and the more familiar I become with homes in our neighborhood, the better level of service I can offer to other families moving into our area.
If you are interested in having me do afree walk-through to get your house market-ready, please feel to contact me. I'll do my best to answer any questions you have in order for you to "Know The Market".
Brian Sharkey, Realtor
As a Real Estate Professional and consumer advocate, I will always ensure that your best interests are protected. Call me any time (772-204-9965) to discuss what you are looking for in a property and how we can get you the best property for your investment.